In today's connected society it is more important than ever to launch a program to encourage and increase on-line reviews and monitor and respond to customer feedback from all sites to insure you are actively engaged in your reputation management.
Clients don't care about catchy taglines. They care about great service and experiences. When businesses make their customers happy, their customers do their marketing for them.
Happy clients are your most powerful and untapped source of referrals and revenue. Great, consistent reviews are your best way to increase your presence in search engines and grow more leads and business.
We have implemented review and reputation management plans that have seen amazing results in just the first 30 days. As an example, in the most recent plan we launched the client had received an average of one 5-star review per month and 1.6 1-star reviews per month during the 12 months prior to implementation. The ratio was 38.7% positive and 61.3% negative.
HOW WE HELPED THEM:
In just the first 30 days after implementation we received six 5-star reviews, two 4-star reviews, one 3-star review and one 1-star review. We achieved 80% positive reviews, 10% natural and only 10% negative, an amazing turn in just 30 days. That's a 387% increase in reviews.
Here are some quick facts about the importance of receiving on-going positive reviews on-line:
- 86% of consumers now read online reviews
- 40% of consumers form an opinion after reading just 1 - 3 reviews
- 40% of consumers only take into account reviews written within the past 2 weeks
- Review ratings are the biggest driver of clicks in local SERP's
- Review signals make up 15% of Google local pack ranking factors
- The purchase likelihood for a product with five reviews is 270% greater than a product with zero reviews
Here are some of the benefits of implementing our review and reputation management services:
- On average we see Google reviews increase by 350%
- Increase Facebook reviews by 420%
- Increase search engine visibility with increased 4 and 5 start ratings
- Increase search engine visibility with a new high SEO value micro site that aggregates reviews from all sites to one page
- Automatically stream your best reviews to your website and social media profiles
What does this mean for you?
- Any reviews left by your clients will be sharable not only across your brand but also as posts on your business and personal web and social media sites.
- All reviews, both positive and negative, will be properly responded to under our policy and procedure that adds high SEO search value to your reviews and allows your business the opportunity to recover and respond to unhappy customers.
- With the SEO value generated by ongoing reviews and proper response to all reviews the entire brand can receive higher ranking in search results.
- More visibility means more business!
Ten Peaks Media can manage your review and reputation management, including proper responses to all reviews. Just this summer, we turned a Texas Property Management company around from 2.1 stars to over 3.4 stars in less than 60 days by property setting up and managing their Google Business Page and reputation management software.
Let us evaluate your current social media and review status and suggest a program developed specifically for your business.
Let's start something great together!