Is your company looking to hire a new Marketing or Social Media Director? Before doing so, have you considered the following.
In today’s marketing, competition for customers is at an all-time high. Businesses are finding more and more that outsourcing can be the right move for specific tasks. It is nearly impossible for one person to keep up with all the strategies a growing company needs to deploy a successful marketing plan. We have found in our research that a company’s In-house Marketing Director is going to outsource up to 80% of their job, so you might as well skip a step and receive a better end product, saving your company the risk of another new hire and the headache of vetting and bringing on a new employee.
STAYING AHEAD OF THE CURVE
As a business owner, you know that staying ahead of the technology curve and identifying consumer trends is essential in today’s marketplace. As a business owner, you also know you don’t have the time to devote to this crucial business function. Do you hire staff with the associated overhead and management requirements? Do you fully outsource your marketing to multiple service providers and hope for a cohesive outcome? Is there a better way? MEET YOUR EXECUTIVE TEAM
BOTH PARTIES WIN
Many businesses today are realizing the power of having executive-level marketing acumen and creativity at their disposal while not having to hire a full-time position. This is the power of a Virtual Marketing Director. When you engage a Virtual Marketing Director from Ten Peaks Media, your business becomes our passion. We are driven by your bottom line. Mutually beneficial relationships are relationships that last. When you combine a Virtual Marketing Director with the actual production capabilities of a full-service creative agency like Ten Peaks Media, you have a much more robust solution than a single, mid-level hire.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A local, Ten Peaks Media CMO-level project lead to consult on strategies specific to your business needs.
- Select from a cost-effective flat rate retainer, or only pay for what you need with our actual billable hours program.
- An award-winning team of in-house talent including:
- Creative Directors and Graphic Designers
- Social Media and Content Specialists
- Reputation and Review Management
- Google and Facebook Certified Digital Advertising Managers
- Chief Operating Officer and Director of Digital Strategy for Data Mining and Evaluation of your ROI (return on investment)
- Google My Business specialists
- SEO and SEM specialists
- Website Developers and Coding