When was the last time you made a purchase? There’s a good chance you started with an online search. There are many factors that impact a successful online marketing campaign. According to the latest Nielsen’s report, an average adult user spends 10.5 hours on electronic devices every day. A digital marketing strategy has become one of the most important tools necessary in today’s competitive market.
We are bombarded with messaging and marketing from every source and on every device we open. Most often it is aggravating, unwanted, and annoying. What makes a digital marketing campaign effective and different from the hundreds of unwanted messages you receive daily? It is developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy. At Ten Peaks Media, we understand how to develop your digital marketing strategy.
Most companies seem to throw money in many directions hoping something works. They have no measurable results and no defined reason for their marketing efforts. Digital marketing set-up is hard. Selecting the right demographic, budget, reach, geotarget and duration can be daunting to say the least. Our team gets it! That’s why we come alongside you and help advise on an approach and budget that works best for you.
At Ten Peaks Media, we work with you to develop a strategic plan that includes many components such as:
- What are your business goals?
- Where do your customers come from?
- What are your customer demographics?
- What platforms do your customers prefer (Facebook, Instagram, email, YouTube, etc.)?
- Our actions and reactions are compelled by data, not intuition or personal experience.
- We learn from the data and are prepared to pivot to maximize ROI.
- Strategic decisions are based on data analysis and interpretation.
Once we have developed a digital marketing strategy, our team can activate your plan with:
- Display Advertising Creation
- Display Advertising Management
- Search Advertising (multiple languages)
- Video Creation for Advertising
- Pre-Roll Advertising
- Remarketing Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Bing Advertising
- Geo-fencing for specific SEO & SEM Location Targeting
- Event Targeting
- Google Maps & Directory Listings