Today more than 87% of brands are using online video marketing - are you?
Our team consists of award-winning Cinematographers, Videographers, Writers, Audio Engineers, and Drone Pilots. We are equipped, experienced and ready to bring your next project to life with the power of video. Our video production team will produce a 4K HD video that includes pre-production, video production, lighting, drone flight time, licensed music, post-production, and final delivery of your finished video.
Success with video marketing in 2018 hit a new high - with more and more companies (including small to midsize) realizing the power of putting their team in front of the camera. Social video marketing is seeing dramatic growth with measurable results.
Did you know:
- 80% of marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing. Video (63%), alone, has also surpassed blogging (60%) in usage as a social media marketing asset.
- When people hear information, they're likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
- Mobile video usage has increased by nearly 10 million daily viewing minutes in the last two years.
- Cisco projects that global internet traffic from videos will make up 82% of all consumer internet traffic by 2021.
- Globally, YouTube is consumers' leading source of video content, at 83% (Facebook is second, at 67%).
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% and clickthrough rates by 65%.
- In a 2018 HubSpot survey, 54% of consumers wanted to see more video content from a brand or business they support.
- The number of businesses using video on landing pages jumped from 49% last year to 60% this year.
- The number of businesses using video in email jumped from 36% to 46%.
Businesses are increasing their investments in outsourced video content to help serve the growing demand for video throughout the customer lifecycle. According to Forbes, 90% of customers say video helps them make buying decisions and 64% of customers say that seeing a video makes them more likely to buy.
We have had the privilege of producing marketing videos for some of the best brands in Texas and Colorado. Take a look at some of our recent work.