Ten Peaks Media has built custom websites for clients from Texas to Colorado. We build custom websites using the appropriate platform for our clients’ needs.
OUR WEBSITE BUILD CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- E-commerce platforms
- IDX real estate websites with searchable map features and MLS feeds
- Medical websites accounting for new regulations
- Restaurant and lifestyle websites
- All our websites are built on beautiful, fully mobile responsive platforms.
- We build in Google Analytics to track and gather site traffic and measure ROI.
Our team can offer assistance at any stage, from picking and registering a domain name, to hosting and managing the website to ensure peak performance.
The website wireframe/structure will be chosen with the following key objectives:
- Responsive web design (for mobile and tablet viewing)
- Ease of navigation
- Content management flexibility
- Multimedia blog
At a minimum, our website builder will include with every custom website:
- Set up a blog platform with categories
- Set up 2 contact forms
- Install any third-party plugins to enhance content, SEO management, and ease-of-use
- Integrate links to social media
- Provide training to manage the website
- Install and setup Security for website security monitoring
And yes, we can help manage and market your website upon completion! With our website management program, we will perform:
- Weekly website backups - creating weekly backups of website files and database, distributed to a separate server or cloud storage account
- Website CMS & plugin testing - Update all core CMS services and 3rd party plugin software
- Replacement software and replacement of out of date software
- Malware/File change monitoring - Live monitoring of website file changes and known malware infections
- Uptime monitoring – Set up alerts for uptime and downtime monitoring and moderating actions with site host to resolve issues
- 1 free site restoration - Reinstate the website from a past backup if files are compromised
- Up to 4 blog posts per month
- 1 Hour of general website updates per month - As your website will be accessed multiple times a week by our team, we can make small changes to content, galleries, or blog posts as part of this plan to keep you looking sharp
Take a look at some of our recent work.