For the past 12 years, Ten Peaks Media has been honored to work with multiple award-winning Portrait and Commercial Photographers. The power of visual communication should not be underestimated. Regardless of your business or industry, the quality of visual content has a direct impact on your business. Photography is more important than ever to help you stand out among your competitors.
Photography is often the most overlooked piece of a website or marketing campaign, yet it speaks volumes about your business. Professional photography adds to your brand's credibility. Photographs tell a story.
- Articles with relevant images average 94% more total views than articles without images.
- A press release with photos gets nearly 15% more online views than a text-only press release.
- 60% of consumers who use online search say they prefer to contact a business whose listing includes an image.
- Nearly 70% of e-commerce shoppers say the product image is very important when making their purchase decision. (Source: MDG Advertising Infographic)
- Staff photos develop a connection with your website visitors and can increase trust and engagement.
- When people hear information, they're likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
- Eye-tracking studies show internet readers pay close attention to information-carrying images. In fact, when the images are relevant, readers spend more time looking at the images than they do reading text on the page.
Photos engage your customer and show them what you have to offer rather than telling them. Optimized photos can help your website get found in the image results and perform better in overall results. Every image on your webpage, marketing material, blog, or social post says something about your business.
Below is just a sample of what we can do together.